Architect Design Firm
FIRM HISTORYRobert S. Martin started his first firm in 1956 in Reading, PA. His practice included public works projects, private facilities, as well as school projects in the Reading area. His career spanned through the decades until 1990 when Bob teamed up with Kiprian Fedetz of Fedetz Associates and did a couple of projects together. In 1992 Kiprian A. Fedetz and Robert S. Martin formed the firm of Fedetz and Martin Associates, P.C. Providing services to corporate, commercial, governmental, healthcare and educational clients throughout Pennsylvania. The firm had two locations, Allentown and Reading. Both were fully staffed offices with principals and all reproduction capabilities at both sites. Beginning in 2015 we have consolidated our offices into the Main office building in Allentown. In 1993 Fedetz and Martin Associates, P.C. started a long term relationship with PPL Corp. For the past 22 years we have provided them with Facilities Management services and designed numerous buildings for them, becoming an integral part of their Facilities Management department. Fedetz & Martin Associates, P.C. has experience with many municipalities in addition to our extensive experience with the County of Lehigh projects. Since 1992 we have been providing continuing Facility Management and Design services to the County of Lehigh. Since 1990 we have done new buildings and facilities management for over 20 different Housing Authorities throughout PA. Many of these agencies also have been continuing clients.
At Fedetz and Martin Associates you can count on:Advantages
- Seasoned Senior Staff – With many years of professional architectural, engineering and planning experience. We are accustomed to working with Committees, Administration, Facilities Directors and Boards of Directors.
- Feasibility Studies – Fedetz and Martin is an experienced provider of Architectural Assessment & Design Services to Institutional Clients, School Boards, Local Authorities, Government Agencies, Developers and Industry. As a result, personnel are thoroughly familiar with all applicable codes and regulations.
- Professional Affiliations –
- American Institute of Architects (AIA)
- National Trust for Historical Preservation
- Pennsylvania AIA
- National Council of Architectural
- Registration Boards (NCARB)
- International Code Council (ICC)
- National Fire Protection Association (NFPA)
- United States Green Building Council (USGBC)
- Localized Service and Decision Making – Our firm has been locally owned and operated for over 45 years with locations in Reading and Allentown. Principals are located at both locations. We have completed numerous municipal projects in the Lehigh Valley area.
- Information Technology – Our in-house resources can deliver a complete contract document package needed to facilitate any size project.
- Customer Care – We nurture and develop close working relationships with our clients and are attentive to your specific requirements.
- Delivery – We provide cost estimates that can be counted on and have limited change orders on our projects.
- Timely Service – Our experienced staff knows the importance of a timely response to a design need. We consistently complete projects on time.
- Communication – This is essential for a successful project and we keep direct lines of communication with the Project Manager and Administration. All of our meetings are well documented.
- Goals – We develop goals to meet the needs of the client and are realistic in their approach and execution.
- Production – We provide the proper critical path scheduling and assemble experienced personnel to produce the necessary documents to achieve the goal.